Sarah’s Tangent of Current Feels
- ALHGAKLHGLAHG HOLY SHIT. I FLY OUT TO ATLANTA FOR DRAGONCON SO SOON.
- …….I have so much homework to do that I can’t do this weekend that is due immediately after the weekend.
- My professor is wonderful and saved me from a heart attack by immediately answering all of my questions.
- SCREEN PRINTING WILL BE FUN.
- I can’t stop listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
- LEE PACE AS THRANDUIL.
- Billy Boyd will once again be breathing the same air as me.
- I am going to drink so much alcohol this weekend.
- I’m scared to see what I look like with green skin (for my Enzo costume).
- STILL HAVE TO PACK. D8
- Seriously, I have so much homework.
- Why does anyone follow this blog anyways? How do I have friends?
Test/Teaser of the new Renaissance Festival costume I’m piecing together. I still want to add the following:
- A better wig. The one I originally tried is too silver. I want more of an ivory look. We’ll see.
- A mask.
- A choker.
If I were an Adventure Time character.
My book covers were well received and well liked! I am so happy (and tired, quite tired).
One class down, two to go. I take too many photos like this. But I am so tired. Really, I am so tired.
And with that — my school week is done. Besides, you know, the shit’on of work I have to do outside of class. But I’m going to forget about that for now (….until Sunday evening). I’ve got friends in DC to see for Katsucon! Later! xoxo
Two classes down, one to go. Two hours of sleep. Still have a 6 hour studio class left before I can go home. Aaahhh, so very tired.